Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gma & Gpa

A visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house produced this picture. Of course we have Grandma doing her utmost to avoid her face being in the picture. If Kenneth looks a bit dazed, it's because that camera flash was going off pretty much nonstop that day. Kimberly realized that we had not taken any pictures within the last 24 hours I think.

We're not sure what he was thinking here, but we are confident it was something serious and
important.


I don't think that I can put up enough pictures of my beautiful wife and handsome son. No matter how many times I see them, or how long I get to be with them, they always, always, always, bring warmth and happiness to my soul.




More to come, in a day of the life of a Heck

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness... He looks SO much like the both of you! Congratulations again on your little bundle of joy! :)

Site meter