Monday, September 22, 2008

Oklahoma

We had a fun weekend. We all went up to OK for a wedding. And when I say all of us, I mean all of us. This was the first time in 5 years that all the McConnell clan was able to get together. Stephen made it home from Thailand all in one piece, and Lucas and I were able to be there as well, completing the whole family. The wedding was Megan McConnell Tim Watts.

We didnt' get to talk with the happy couple much, but that's understandable. The wedding was one of the very best I had ever attended. Come to find out, the pastor is of Tim's best friends (Megan being his BEST friend).

The next day we went to church then headed to Granny's house for food and of course pictures. We had quite an eventful time trying to figure out WHERE to take the picture, not to mention just getting everyone together. This is a bit of a glimpse...





And of course boys will be boys...We created a whole lot of memories, and took far more pictures than I am going to post here, but as luck would have it on the way home we ran into the happy couple we didn't get a chance to talk to. This chance meeting was at one of the random rest stops along I-35.

As I am currently being rushed out of the house to go to dinner, and I close with a picture of a sign that I had no idea existed in Texas, but I love it.

No comments:

Site meter