Wednesday, September 17, 2008

JB You Gotta be Kidding Me...


Kimberly caught me off guard at first. I didn't know she was filming our daily chess lesson. Kenneth and I do this every night for 5-20 minutes, depending on his attention span. So lets see...14 kids (all with chess lessons starting at 6 weeks old), 7 will "like" chess, 3 will love it, and atleast one of those 3 will turn out to be GREAT at it. That's how I figure it anyway, the Law of Halves. I also predict my first loss at chess when Kenneth is 13 years old.

All I want to do, ever, is just play Chess~Bobby Fischer

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh I love this. You can never start too early on things you love. Claire could do BYU's fight song chant when she was just 16 months! How was Steven's homecoming?

Anonymous said...

I see 14 kids is still on the agenda, and if I was a betting man i would say he will be able to manhandle me at chess at the age of 3 or 4. I will have to teach him about moves that don't exist such as the resurrection move where you get all your pieces back. Keith

Site meter