Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Photogenic Children

As many of you know I LOVE taking pictures. What I don't love is dressing people up. It may Have to do with my horrible fashion sense, it may be because I like to wear a brown belt with black shoes (because the belt is of great quality and the shoes fit perfectly well). Whatever the reason, I just like taking pictures. 

Often to the dismay of my wife, we have had some cute pictures comes out, for her to discover boogies crusted around the nose, food on faces, food in hair, bedhead, pictures in pajamas, pictures with wonky clothing combinations... you get the idea. I don't need cosmetics to tell my kids are beautiful, or to tell me I took a great picture, but the incongruity is strikingly funny, and I like it!


1 comment:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

Even if they don't match and have stuff on their faces.. they are still adorable!! :)

Site meter