Thursday, May 17, 2012

     For those of you who may not know, we are pregnant. It has been my fault that there have been no pregnancy pictures for everyone to see, and for that I apologize. Someone once told me, with each kid you get a little more absent minded... I almost missed my window of opportunity to post pregnancy pictures. The reason for that was because early this morning I received a call at work, "Jonathan, I'm really have strong contractions about 8 min apart..." So we scrambled the parents, and they began the drive from College Station.

     Now this is a bit reminiscent of what happened two years ago with L. Kimberly's parents came, and then she stopped having contractions. She tried walking, exercising, riding a lawnmower... and then the baby came two weeks later.


     Kimberly felt confident that this was the real deal. So I'm expecting a call at work saying that they've arrived at the hospital and are being admitted, but nothing. So I come home, Mike and Janice are there, and Kimberly is just going through her normal routine. A bit confused I ask what the plan was. We are going to stay at home until the contractions get too painful, THEN we'll go in... So I went to sleep and told Kimberly she can't have the baby until I have at least 4 hours of sleep. Well it is now 2107, she's been having contractions all day, Aaron Ameny even came over and showed us some reflexology to help induce labor. So before it is too late, here are some pregnancy pictures.
We thought it would be fun to take some cute pictures with the kids as well And those are the pictures we want to show people, but this is really what happened... We do always have fun though, and we are so lucky to have some of the cutest kids in the world!

No comments:

Site meter