Sunday, May 22, 2011

IKEA




Most of you are very familiar with IKEA, but I'm willing to bet it stirs different feelings in you depending if you are male or female...just a guess. I for one, think shopping at IKEA is like gambling. If you don't decide how much money you are going to lose prior to showing up, you will end up losing a WHOLE LOT more money than you originally planned.

Our trip to IKEA was fun, despite the fact I am significantly poorer than when I started. The kids had a blast, and the food they sold was SUPER cheap.

The kids did great, they tried just about everything there, and didn't get fussy. In fact my son LOVES shopping. We went to IKEA on the 10th, and today, the 22nd, as Kimberly was taking the kids to church Kenny says,

"I don't want to go to church, I want to go to IKEA!"

Not a child after my own heart...

1 comment:

David Heck said...

Love the pictures!!! The kids are amazingly cute, and looks like they had a blast. I get chills up my spine when Heidi mentions IKEA. I have to prepare myself for a long afternoon before we go

Site meter