Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

You might be wondering why on earth I am making a Halloween post when we are half way through November. Well that would be due to the fact that my computer blew up, and I just recently built another one. As a result, I have a little bit of catching up to do. We did indeed have fun Halloween even though I had to work. I got home from work to find my family dressed like this...
Kenny got to choose what he wanted between a cowboy and a missionary, and he insisted on being a missionary. We dug out one of my old mission tags and gave it to him. Eliana had no say in the matter, she got stuck being a penguin. It worked out well though, because she is super cute.
Some people didn't know what she was though; a puppy, a duck, a snowman, terradactyl, you know the easy things you might think she is dressed up in.

Kenny and I carved out a pumpkin. It was so much fun. Kenny wanted absolutely nothing to do with the pumpkin guts, but we took a cute picture.
And here's a picture of "L," taken on that same day, just because.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should tell Kenneth that being a missionary for halloween does not count for the 2 years when he is older

Site meter