Saturday, October 17, 2009

Loving the Weather

I recently received a new lens for my camera, and I LOVE it!


I just can't seem to stop taking pictures, and who do I take pictures of? None other than my favorite people in the whole world.
With the recent weather changes we spend even more time outside. We are looking forward to my preceptorship coming up in a couple of weeks so we can go camping.

As most of y'all know Kenny loves rocks...er... gocks. No matter where we go, he gets so excited.
 

There is a hole in a fence close to our apt., and when Kenny discovered it he just wanted walk back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. We spent a good 30 minutes at this gap in the fence. You should have seen Kimberly  try and get through it...



Kenny took his mom over to an area he wanted to play at...



Kenny then found a snail...


Mom was not too please as you can tell by the expression on her face. Then Kenny got the "hands-on-the-hips" look.


So we found something cleaner to play with. A rag that has been on the ground since we moved in 7 months ago~



Kenny just can't seem to keep his hands off of things, but that's okay because Dad isn't a germaphobe.

No comments:

Site meter