Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Day of Firsts

Kenny received his first hair cut yesterday. He maxed out at 7 min of sitting relatively still. I fed him some snacks while Kimberly cut his hair as fast as she could. We didn't really finish the hair cut either, when Kenny wad done, we were done.Following his hair cut, we then went to our pool which just opened. This was Kenny's first dip in this pool. As soon as his feet touched the chilled water he started crying, but after 2 or 3 minutes of just sitting there he became used to the temperature. Then he stood on the step and the water came up to his thighs. Once again he started crying until he was used to it. Then he just about jumped in, he wanted to play and splash in the water.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, could he be any cuter? :) I love that 2nd picture of him getting the haircut with that big grin! And I love the picture of him & Kim in the water grinning at each other. What great moments you guys are capturing! Keep 'em coming! :)

David Heck said...

My nephew is so darn cute! I want to play with him!!!!!!! He is getting so big!

Site meter